Saturday, September 16, 2017

In the Meantime....

Last weekend was my birthday and my husband and kids made it really special. The kids pooled their allowance together to buy me some beautiful copper mixing bowls and a wooden spoon with my initial on it. SO thoughtful! Then we drove to my favorite breakfast spot, The North Bend Bar and Grill, and explored for the day.


I love it when the clouds settle low on the mountains and trees.

You Twin Peaks fans out there will recognize this sight. Twede's Café is the site of the Twin Peaks Café and it's located next to Mt. Si in North Bend. Sunday was a cloudy day, so you couldn't see the mountain in the background.

This is where we ate. You never know which coffee mug you'll get when you visit. It's so fun!


Western Washington is partially temperate rainforest. I love all the green!



Other than that, last week was pretty much like the week before. We spent a lot of time in the car, went to school, Boy Scout meetings, back-to-school nights, some dental appointments....... AND we now have an official homecoming date- September 25th!!! YAY!! I can't even begin to tell you how good it will be to be in our own house with access to our own stuff again. Let the new countdown begin!!

- Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of code