Friday, May 19, 2017

Celebrating!

Good morning from Harpers Ferry, West Virginia! At the moment I'm sitting at the historic train depot with my husband watching the trains go by. Have I mentioned that we like trains? It's beautiful and sunny, around 80 degrees, and we pretty much have the town to ourselves. The birds are singing and the river is flowing.

We'll be leaving in a few hours to head to Shenandoah Valley for my sisters wedding and driving  back to Maine on Sunday. I'll be sure to update you on this weeks adventures soon after. Hopefully the traffic will be better this time.... more about that later.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

-Jen

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm the 25,800 person! Loved catching up and reading all that you did in Maine and Quebec and the stops along the way to Kentucky, you are BUSY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! Congratulations! :-) And tell me about it! Next is getting the house back in order. That will be a fun project. Aren't I hosting quilt group in Nov?

      Delete

End of code